Great news! Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps are back this summer with camps open throughout July and August! They’ll be providing primary school boys & girls between the ages of 6 -13 with an action-packed and fun-filled week of safe outdoor activity at camps all over the country during the summer holidays.
All attendees will get the famous Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps gear which includes a GAA jersey, ziptop and a backpack!
And that’s not all they’re giving GAA clubs a chance to win €25,000, €10,000 and €5,000 this year. These prizes can do a lot of good for clubs & communities across Ireland.
Check out gaa.ie/kelloggsculcamps for all the info and be sure to register early to secure your place.
But the best news is they are giving one luck the listener the chance to win €1000 this week.
So, here’s how it works. One player every day will have five questions to answer.
1 x goal question = 3 points · 1 x point question = 1 point
It’s up to you but obviously goals are worth more than point questions and you need to build up your score to be the winner! Just for coming on air you’ll get a Kellogg’s Cúl Camps kit for taking part but the highest score at end of week will win the overall prize of €1000. This is serious!
Tune in to Beat Breakfast to win!
Kellogg’s GAA Cul Camps on Beat102103 T&C’s
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/ instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Beat102103, The Broadcast Centre Ardkeen Village Waterford X91 C4VN
2. Eligibility: Entry is open only to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Entrants can enter between Monday 3rd May and Friday 7th May 2021. To enter, listeners will be asked to text into Beat Breakfast if they want to play ‘Go for Goal or Points’. Listeners will build up a score by choosing to answer a number of ‘goal’ or ‘points’ questions – the ‘goal’ questions will be more difficult than the ‘points’ questions but in terms of score: 1 x goal question = 3 points, 1 x point question = 1 point. One listener will be brought on each day and the listener with the highest score at end of week will win the overall prize (€1000) and the daily entrants will each win a Kellogg’s Cúl Camps kit for taking part.
4. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
1. contain any material which: (i) is offensive and/or derogatory, (ii) is of a explicit and/or sexual nature, or (iii) is defamatory, libelous, obscene or disparages the promoter in any way, or (iv) is otherwise illegal;
2. contain any material which violates any third party intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks, or any other proprietary or personal right);
3. contain any trade/brand logos or references other than incidental inclusion and/or relating to the Promoter’s products; and
4. Promotes any political agenda.
5. Maximum of one entry per person during the promotion.
6. Prize: At the end of the week, one winner will win €1,000. Each daily finalist will get a kellogg’s Cul Camps Kit (Kellogg’s Cúl Camps
Backpack, Jersey & ¼ Zip Top). A total of 5 finalists will be selected throughout the Promotion Period Dates, and one final winner.
7. 1 prize to be given away per day during each day of the promotion, apart from Friday where one of the finalists will win the €1,000.
8. Winner Selection and notification. (3rd May –7th May 2021) Winner is selected by random selection, with the winner brought on air that day.
9. Prize redemption. The winner will be asked by the show team off air to supply their bank (for end of week winner), contact and postal details. These details will then be used to transfer the prize money to the end of week winner’s account via bank transfer by Beat102103’s accounts department. Contact and postal details for all winners will also be sent to client (Kellogg Company) to send out the Kellogg’s Cul Camps Kit.
Further Prize Details and Conditions:
1. Cash prize will be awarded via BACS to an Irish bank account stated by the winner.
2. Cash prize winner must have an Irish bank account in order to accept and claim the prize.
3. Cash prize winner is responsible for providing correct bank account details and the Promoter will not be liable for any Prize payments made into the wrong bank account.
Winner details are NOT shared with agency or client under GDPR guidelines, unless in the event that the agency or client are in charge of prize redemption
10. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
11. Please allow up to 28 days from the date of acceptance of the Prize for delivery of prizes.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions,
and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check junk/spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this email is missed for any reason.
16. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable for any other form of compensation in whole or in part.
17. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not claim the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, malware incident, bugs, tampering,
unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
19. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, The EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at https://beat102103.com/competitions-terms-conditions/
20. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
22. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.