Pete hosts Old Skool Sunday from 12 noon every Sunday.
1. Where are you from?
2. What do you do at Beat?
It’s all about Old Skool Sunday, I spend the morning looking for music to play, songs I haven’t heard or played in a long time will be plucked from shelves before I go to the station
3. What does your perfect day look like?
A beautiful, sunny day when the entire South East is out for a Sunday Spin and we’re providing the perfect soundtrack on Old Skool Sunday
4. How would your friends describe you?
Always good for banter
5. Recommend one place in the South East that, to you, is a ‘must-see’.
Dunmore East on a sunny day
6. Where is the most memorable place you have travelled to in the world and why?
Frasier Island, Australia
7. Tell us one thing that might surprise us about you.
I live on crisps
8. If you were a superhero, what special powers would you have?
Not sure if an encyclopedic knowledge of 90s and 00s music would count as a superpower….
9. Who is your favourite music artist (band or solo) and why?
Too many to mention, it all depends on what mood I’m in.
10. Name that one track everyone should listen to.
All 11 minutes 51 seconds of the Epic Remix of Faithless – Salva Mea