Paula presents Beat Anthems every Friday Night from 10pm and the Sunday Takeover from 6pm!
1. Where are you from?
Waterford city, the Dunmore Road to be precise!
2. What do you do at Beat? Your typical day…
I don’t really have a “typical” day with Beat, my day could involve anything from being at a Beat Fleet gig, in the studio or bringing kids from across the South East to school!
3. What does your perfect day look like?
I’ve lived in Nice in the South of France for a while and I think my perfect day would have to involve the beach, surrounded my friends, music playing and my only worry to be what bikini to wear that day.
4. How would your friends describe you?
Oh god! Well I hope the words “loyal” and “caring” would be thrown in the mix. Oh and funny, “that Paula one is gas”.
5. Recommend one place in the South East that, to you, is a ‘must-see’.
The cliff walk in Ardmore has some insanely pretty views and on a sunny day there’s nowhere nicer.
6. Where is the most memorable place you have travelled to in the world and why?
I think I would have to say New York. I was that tourist walking around with my mouth wide open in awe of everything around me in Times Square, the buzz is just something else. Montauk, Long Island has a special place in my heart too because of all the great friends I made there.
7. Tell us one thing that might surprise us about you.
I have an unhealthy obsession with salted pretzels.
8. If you were a superhero, what special powers would you have?
This one is easy, it would have to be invisibility. Imagine the tricks you could play with that one!
9. Who is your favourite music artist (band or solo) and why?
Green Day, I have loved them for years.
10. Name that one track everyone should listen to……
Closer by Kings of Leon.