Orla Rapple presents The Sunday Grill each Sunday morning from 9.50am.
1. Where are you from?
I’m from Ballymoney in Co. Wexford. The location of the most beautiful beach in the world.
2. What do you do at Beat? Your typical day…
I present the Sunday Grill and I also make short features for Beat. I never have a typical day but its usually spent in studio interviewing people.
3. What does your perfect day look like?
It involves a beach, an outdoor jacuzzi and lots of sunshine.
4. How would your friends describe you?
This is a very hard question! I think they would describe me as cheery but cynical. I hope they would! Oh, and award winning.
5. Recommend one place in the South East that, to you, is a ‘must-see’.
Ballymoney Beach of course. You can walk to the shipwreck on one side or through the woods to Courtown on the other.
6. Where is the most memorable place you have travelled to in the world and why?
Probably Bombay in India because it was such a shock to the senses. The smell of the streets will never leave me and not in a good way. But the city is beautiful and the food was amazing.
7. Tell us one thing that might surprise us about you.
I have SIX jobs, Yes, six.
8. If you were a superhero, what special powers would you have?
The power to teleport to wherever I want.
9. Who is your favourite music artist (band or solo) and why?
I don’t have a favoutite but I do love The Pixies. Just for their pure indie brilliance.
10. Name that one track everyone should listen to…
Milk from Kings of Leon.