Andy Mac brings you Beat Drive, each weekday from 3.50pm. You’ll also catch him on Beat’s Big Saturday from 10.50am each Saturday.
1. Where are you from?
2. What do you do at Beat? Your typical day…
Presenter of Beat Drive & Beat’s Big Saturday.
3. What does your perfect day look like?
Looks like Sunday…it’s my day off!
4. How would your friends describe you?
Always on for the craic!
5. Recommend one place in the South East that, to you, is a ‘must-see’.
Woodstown beach Co. Waterford… no matter what the season is.
6. Where is the most memorable place you have travelled to in the world and why?
Spring Lake in New Jersey….its not known as the “Garden State” for nothing and its great to catch up with old friends of mine residing not far from the legendary boardwalk.
7. Tell us one thing that might surprise us about you.
I’m a qualified bricklayer.
8. If you were a superhero, what special powers would you have?
What a ridiculous question to ask….but I have on occasion been compared to Superman!
9. Who is your favourite music artist (Band or solo) and why?
Current favourite has to be the current long player from pop superstar Dua Lipa….. no dull moments, not a whiff of boring, just bangers.
10. Name that one track everyone should listen to……
I might suggest two…for the party…. Alison Limerick “Where love lives (Come on in)”… and for the afterparty…Jeff Buckley “Everybody here wants you”.