No further Covid-19 deaths have been recorded in the Republic of Ireland today, while 394 additional cases have been confirmed.
There has been a total of 4,785 Covid-19 related deaths in Ireland.
There has now been a total of 241,330 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Ireland.
Of the cases notified today:
- 179 are men/214 are women.
- 75 per cent are under 45 years of age.
- The median age is 33 years old.
- In the South East there are 6 new cases in Waterford, less than 5 in each Wexford, Kilkenny and Tipperary while Carlow has recorded no new cases.
As of 8am today, 227 Covid-19 patients are hospitalised, of which 50 are in ICU. 22 additional Covid-19 cases have been recorded in Irish hospitals in the past 24 hours.
As of April 10th, 1,058,394 doses of Covid-19 vaccine have been administered in Ireland:
- 745,363 people have received their first dose.
- 313,031 people have received their second dose.