Job Title: Spa Therapist
Reporting to: Spa Supervisor/Manager
Purpose of job: As an Spa Therapist, you are responsible for providing professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfil different client needs and objectives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations.
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services.
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations.
- Cooperate with and report on any arising issues
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends.
Skills/Experience to include but are not limited to:
- Proven work experience as a spa therapist.
- Hands on experience with various treatments and therapies.
- Excellent Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- User level computer skills
Health & Safety duties:
- To fulfil your obligations under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1989 and any revisions or additional legislation made thereto.
- To ensure that reasonable care is taken for health and safety of yourself, other employees, guests and any other persons on the premises.
- To keep work areas tidy and safe and report any hazard, loss or damage to management.
- To be aware of trained first-aid personnel on the premises and the location of first aid box.
- To observe all safety rules and procedures, including those laid down in the Health & Safety Statement.
- To carry out and promote fire and accident/other safety drills as directed by the hotel safety officer.
- To participate in all Health and Safety training scheduled for you and your team.
- To inform Management immediately in the event that you are personally involved in any accident or incident on the hotel grounds or if you are witness to an accident or incident involving a third party.
The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list and you may be asked to complete other duties and comply with reasonable requests as directed by management. The company reserves the right to alter the duties, responsibilities and activities of this job description as the needs of the business dictate.
To apply email your CV to [email protected]