Registered General Nurses
CAREDOC WICKLOW COMMUNITY INTERVENTION TEAM (CIT)
Opportunity for Registered General Nurses
Fixed Term Contract, minimum 20 hours per week
Are you interested in joining a progressive and dynamic community nursing team in the Wicklow area?
Full orientation and mentorship provided.
Applicants must possess:
- Proficiency in the delivery of evidence-based nursing care
- Recent acute nursing experience
- Proven competencies to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent communication skills
- A full clean manual drivers’ licence (CIT Vehicle provided)
- Significant personal and professional development
- Competent in cannulation, administration of IV therapies
- CVAD care and Phlebotomy
- Suprapubic and male catheterisation
- A broad base of clinical learning and experience in any of the following areas of nursing: Community, Intensive Care, Care of the Elderly, Palliative, ED, Oncology
To apply please submit your Curriculum Vitae by email to [email protected].
Informal enquiries to 059 9138199 during office hours, closing date for applications 1st November 2020