A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Mechanic at our Agri-Machinery Dealership. This role is based at our new premises in Enniscorthy and is a great career opportunity for an experienced/newly qualified Agri Mechanic to join our expanding team.
The Mechanic is primarily responsible for our Case IH brand and will be preforming a variety of maintenance tasks including the following trades; mechanical, electrical, electronic, pluming, pipe fitting, heating, ventilation, air conditioning & welding.
His/her overall task is to make sure that farmers investing in this brand are truly satisfied and deliver quality aftersale service.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Practical service work on Case IH Tractors in the garage/field
- Ability to diagnose a range of common issues associated with Tractors.
- Liaise with workshop manager over required repairs.
- Complete all required paperwork to dealer standards.
- Technical customer support and assistance
- The position requires the ability, knowledge and desire to instruct other less experienced mechanics.
- General housekeeping of workshop area
- Enthusiastic qualified Technician/Mechanic with a minimum of 4 years Fas based apprentice experience or 3rd level Ag Engineering qualification.
- Basic essential skills. Computer literate on Diagnostics.
- Capable of carrying out electrical and hydraulic trouble shooting.
- Problem solving skills combined with an excellent attention to detail.
- An awareness of customer needs and the value put on customer investment.
- Ability to work to high standards even under pressure
- Open and creative mind
- Understands modern farming
- Hands on approach, willing to work independently or part of our team
You must be motivated, competent and skilled in all aspects of machinery equipment repairs and servicing.
Immediate Start, excellent package on offer to the right candidate
Email application & CV in confidence to [email protected] before 30th September 2020