Permanent Part-Time Bookkeeper
Due to continued expansion JJ Byrne & Co Accountants in Kilkenny City requires a Permanent Part-Time Bookkeeper, 25 to 30 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will ensure that they represent the firm professionally and efficiently at all times to clients and colleagues. The successful candidate will be someone who exerts a flexible approach with the ability to work on their own initiative without supervision.
Accountabilities of the Role
- Bookkeeping, invoicing, bank reconciliations, credit control, payroll, expenses claim and the production of monthly management accounts to trial balance level.
- Ensuring that VAT/P30 and other reports are submitted to Revenue.
- Prioritising enquiries, requests and correspondence.
- Exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Reviewing progress against stated action plans consistently working towards achievement deadlines.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Excellent office skills with proven experience in multi-tasking with excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced computer skills are essential: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience navigating software systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Confident & amiable personality.
- Organisation and Planning.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Time Management.
- Drive for Results.
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (Required)
- Yes, temporarily while Covid-19 restrictions are in place
Job Types: Permanent, Part-Time
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected]