Hartley People are recruiting for a Lead Electrician to join a well-established team in Clonmel. The ideal candidate will have Industrial troubleshooting experience & provide technical support in electrical disciplines in the correction, prevention and elimination of technical problems across the site.
- Attend to machine breakdowns with the mechanical team and solve/diagnose any electrical issues and assist with any mechanical issues.
- Key member of the shift operations team.
- To carry out all physical and visual checks on site machinery as required.
- Carry out PM issued by the Maintenance Co-ordinator.
- Carry out repairs and upgrades throughout the factory.
- To carry out system checks as required.
- To log spares used and request spares as required from the Spares team.
- Provide accurate information and regular progress updates on breakdowns/projects as required by management
- Provide Engineering cover to suit the demands of the business
- Ability to assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring,
equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures.
- Must be physically capable of performing work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to
install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures
- Perform installation and maintenance work as part of a team of skilled trade workers.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified Electrician
- Ability to electrically fault find
- PLC and panel building would be an advantage
- Experience with Pneumatics
- Experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take direction
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to challenge others in a professional constructive manner
- Knowledge and experience in a food manufacturing environment would be an advantage
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Lauren on 051-878813 or email your CV in word format to [email protected] in response to this job posting.