- Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny, Ireland
- Full time, Part-time
- € Not Disclosed
- Fluent English
Who We Are
To join the Mount Juliet team is to join a family. It is a family comprised of committed custodians who recognise the truly special qualities of the estate and together take pride in delivering the most excellent of experiences – experiences that will stay long in the memories of guests and staff alike.
From playing a crucial role in the way the estate is managed and maintained, to offering a unique talent that will delight our guests: we are united in our ability to bring not only commitment and expertise, but positivity and passion that is as authentic as it is infectious.
Mount Juliet is a five-star hotel, franchised under Autograph Collection by Marriott, and is the proud winner of the AA Ireland’s Hotel of the Year Award for 2020.
Mount Juliet Estate are currently recruiting for Kitchen Porters to join our team on reopening once Level 5 Restrictions are lifted. The ideal candidate should be availble to work full time hours.
- General cleaning duties across all sections of the kitchen
- Maintains an uncompromisingly clean kitchen and all support areas.
- Ability to follow all cleaning schedules.
- Perfectly cleaned silver, glasses, pots, pans, plates and well organized work area.
- Maintain and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise, organise, delegate work and follow through with assigned task
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Remain accustomed to busy kitchen.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Contribute to the growth and success of the team.
- Must be flexible to work 5 shifts per week any time from Monday to Sunday
- Own Transport essential
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- International Hotel discounts
- Staff Meal
- Training & Continuous Professional Development
- Complimentary Health Club Access
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to progress their career within a 5* Luxury Estate with a supportive and ambitious employer. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mount Juliet is part of the Tetrarch Hospitality Group, one of Ireland’s leading Hotel Management companies, operating and asset managing over 1600 bedrooms with close to 1800 employees in some of the finest and best~known hotels in Ireland.
To apply please email your CV to [email protected]
Mount Juliet Estate is an Equal Opportunity employer