The position is that of a General Operative looking after and taking responsibility for the production of product in a number of areas concentrated around, Metal Finishing, Cleaning, Inspection, Deburr and Packing. The operator is responsible for the quality of work produced and will ensure correct measurement and monitoring and correction of the process as set out in the work instructions.
- Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with work instructions or as instructed by supervisor.
- Ensure work is carried out within acceptable time limits and report to supervisor if they are not.
- Ensure that all products is measured and recorded in line with all requirements where applicable.
- Constantly monitor product and address any and all non-conformances.
- Maintain high standard of housekeeping and be pro active on H&S issues.
- Adhere to cGMP standards and continually ensure that SOPs are followed.
- Keep self up to date with relevant SOPs and work practices.
- Previous manufacturing experience highly desirable
- Experience working with metal
- Ability to follow work instructions
To apply please Email [email protected]
Schivo Medical Ltd
Address: Unit 1-4 IDA Business Pk , Cork Rd Waterford.
Telephone: 051 372010, Web: https://www.schivomedical.com/