Full Time – Assistant Parts Manager – Waterford
Hartley People are recruiting an Assistant Parts Manager to join a leading Waterford Automotive company. The successful candidate will report into the Parts Manager and be responsible for ensuring a profitable and efficient parts department. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a successful Main Dealership.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about cars, customer service and teamwork.
- Recording of stock into and out of the Dealer Management System ensuring accuracy of deliveries from suppliers against purchase orders.
- Supply customers with quotes for various parts
- Identifying, locating, invoicing, issuing parts and receiving payment for consumables issued to customers and other departments using the Dealer Management System.
- Undertaking regular stock takes
- Warehouse duties
- Assist in all aspects of parts administration.
- Maintaining product knowledge on the full franchise range and attend relevant training programs and internal company meetings.
The ideal candidate:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience within a managerial role
- Ability to work on ones own initiave
- Full clean Driver Licence.
- Be fluent in English.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence, and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please email your CV in word format to [email protected] in response to this job posting.