Finance Officer – Part Time
Hartley People Accounting & Finance are currently seeking an experienced Finance Officer for a part time position with a very well known leisure club based in Waterford City.
This role will be 15 hours per week over 3 days.
- Record and update SAGE system of all financial transaction of the company, (General Ledger, Accounts receivable, payments of invoices, data entry)
- Reconcile, file, and maintain all invoices, statements, other financial transactions as required by statute and company policy
- Maintain debtors and creditors ledger
- Record stock movement and reconcile to stock takes
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation
- Prepare monthly accounts
- Report Gross profit
- Prepare annual audit file
- Prepare monthly and annual P&L statement and cash flow statements
- Prepare and file all revenue returns, VAT, PAYE, PRSI, Thesaurus payroll
- Approve Income tax, PRSI and Vat payments
- Process payroll
- Cash reconciliation and lodgements
- Prepare and maintain bank reconciliations
- Prepare annual insurance declaration
- Process vendor payments in consultation with Finance Director
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eamonn on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting to [email protected]