Experienced Food & Beverage Assistants
We are looking for experienced Food & Beverage Assistants to join the dining team in Mount Juliet Estate
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 1 year’s experience working in a busy high quality hotels or restaurants. We can accommodate week day, evening and/or weekend shifts.
You must speak fluent English and work to a high standard in customer service. We are looking for someone who is out going, friendly and ambitious to join our expanding team.
- To strive at all times to exceed the expectations of all customers within the hotel and to do so in a pleasant and efficient manner in accordance with established standards in the hotel.
- To assist the Bar & Restaurant Managers in maximizing revenue through promotions, new products and special offers.
- To serve all beverages in accordance with hotel standards and training provided while following good customer care practices.
- To adhere to all Health & Safety, Hygiene and Cashiering Procedures.
- To handle customer queries and complaints in a professional, efficient manner.
- Previous experience working in a busy restaurant and bar environment essential.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills essential as is the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Knowledge of Whiskeys, Wines and Cocktails
- Strong customer focus essential.
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- International Hotel discounts
- Staff Meal
- Training & Continuous Professional Development
- Complimentary Health Club Access
We look forward to hearing from you!
Mount Juliet is part of the Tetrarch Hospitality Group, one of Ireland’s leading Hotel Management companies, operating and asset managing over 1600 bedrooms with close to 1800 employees in some of the finest and best~known hotels in Ireland.
To apply please email your CV to [email protected]
Mount Juliet Estate is an Equal Opportunity employer