Errigal has an opening for a Business Analyst. Reporting to the Director of Engineering, the Business Analyst must have strong analytical capabilities and be highly curious and interested in technology. The successful applicant will join our team of Operations and Development staff located in our state of the art office in Waterford, Ireland.
We recruit the best and brightest problem solvers. All engineers, junior and senior, are an integral part of the team with equal opportunity to share and critique ideas. Employee growth is of huge importance within Errigal. The position will involve travel to customer sites in the US as well as our head office in San Francisco. If you like being exposed to leading technologies and enjoy being part of a dynamic team, then this is the right position for you.
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced agile environment
- You have a strong sense of ownership, are passionate and detail oriented
- You would be working closely with clients to design and deliver appropriate solutions while ensuring that the current designs work well with existing infrastructure
- You would be working closely with the development teams within the product development lifecycle from taking detailed requirements all the way to providing support for implementations
- Taking responsibility for impact assessments and functional design across the suite of products
- Liaising daily with customers
- Providing industry expertise and advice to clients
- Assisting in implementations and systems training
Education, Experience, Skills
- A minimum of honours degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field
- Three or more years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent data analytics skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills and is versatile at juggling multiple tasks concurrently
- Experience developing technical specifications, test plans and support documentation
- Good knowledge of business analysis processes and methodologies
- Time management skills with proven track record on planning and prioritising
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written, listening, executive presentations
- Strong Delivery and execution skills
- Experience in telecoms, networks and/or telecoms software industry
Errigal has specialised in telecoms software for twenty years. We have developed products that are used around the world by large telecom service providers.
At Errigal, we reward ambitious, passionate individuals with a work environment that fosters diversity, teamwork and collaboration. We encourage innovative ideas and fresh thinking. We believe in investing in our people. We offer a competitive salary and a generous health insurance and pension scheme. Employees are actively encouraged to increase their skill levels, with generous support provided for further education and training.
For more information on Errigal, visit http://www.errigal.com
Think you’ve got what it takes to join our team? We’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV in PDF format to: [email protected] including “Business Analyst” in the subject line.