Assistant CEO – Wexford
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our trusted and respected client, for an Assistant CEO to plan, develop and deliver a comprehensive range of support services for people with intellectual disabilities and elderly persons.
This a role that will challenge and engage the right candidate who is currently looking to further their career in this rewarding sphere. There is a great work culture in this organisation and one where the right person can grow professionally and personally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that Services are delivered to an appropriate Quality Standard
- Builds and sustains effective Working Relationships with key people and agencies
- Ensures that there are open Communications, Representations and information management systems and processes within the services
- Ensures that there are positive and effective People Management systems and practices in the region
- Carry out any other duties as appropriate to the post that may be assigned from time to time by CEO
- Degree level qualification in Social Care, Intellectual Disability Nursing or equivalent experience.
- Management experience in Disability Services, involving multiple units & locations.
- Thorough understanding of current thinking, approaches and developments in ID services delivery.
- Specialist knowledge of, and expertise in, the Intellectual Disability sector.
- Significant experience of strong relationship building with key sector stakeholders: HSE, HIQA, residents/people supported/guardians.
- Detailed knowledge of all relevant legislation/regulations/standards and a proven ability to implement standards and regulations.
- Ability to deliver regulatory compliant services in all areas of disability supports
- Ability to undertake and achieve budgetary planning and management
- Ability to reorganize and re-structure services to deliver enhancements and efficiencies
- Commitment to self-development, growth and progression
Whats on Offer:
- A rewarding environment where you can grow professionally
- A great work culture
- Competitive Renumeration package
If you do not possess all of these attributes or this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration and a comprehensive Job Spec with details please call Damien on 051-878813 or email your CV to [email protected] in response to this job posting.