Responsible for ensuring the smooth assembly of products in a high-volume production environment, performing and completing all assemblies according to procedure to meet customer shipment deadlines.
- Performs small part assembly of final products and sub-assemblies of products by following released procedures.
- Employs exceptional standards of workmanship to ensure high quality products are produced on schedule.
- Performs in-process inspection to ensure products meet specifications and standards
- May require engineering support to resolve complex and unique problems.
- Must be able to read and understand: assembly instructions, production orders, Bills of Materials, Standard Operation Procedures, and all other documentation used to control the products and processes.
- Fills out all required paperwork accurately and on time.
- Enjoys repetitive tasks that require a high level of dexterity and attention to detail
- Previous medical device assembly or small parts assembly
- Previous experience in a role where a high level of fine craftmanship and skill was required
To apply please Email [email protected]
Schivo Medical Ltd
Address: Unit 1-4 IDA Business Pk , Cork Rd Waterford.
Telephone: 051 372010, Web: https://www.schivomedical.com/